Gaming Looking for like minded gamer/s to collab with on either PS4 or PC

Mr Softy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all.
Im looking for like minded people to do some collaborations with.
Im a high energy PS4 and PC gamer looking to reach out and connect with other content creators.

Reason for collaboration:
I just want to promote my channel in a positive way with other like minded youtubers and have fun in some friendly co-op or competitive multiplayer.

Requirements for collaboration:
Must be over the age of 16, i would prefer to collab with people around my age but i know there is some younger talented creators out there also and i don't wanna shut the door on you guys. (I'm 21)
Subscriber count isn't a big deal but if you are close to mine or higher that would be ideal (i'm on 289)
Facecam is optional, i personally do have facecam
You MUST own a good microphone and have good audio quality (nothing ruins a video faster than poor audio)
Which game do you need? I'm open minded to many games. I have many popular multiplayer games already and we can decide on what game to play once we have confirmed we would like to collaborate.

If you meet the requirements and are interested in doing a collaboration, let me know.
You can contact me through any of these contacts:

Twitter @MrSoftyGames
Instagram @mr_softygram
Skype Its.Mr.Softy

Thanks,
look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Softy.

Last edited:

AnnableLecter

Reaction score
Yo Softy! Just checked out one of your videos and realised that your content is awesome! I'd love to collab some time. Check out my channel and let me know what you think :)

Commedi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I added you on Skype. I also noticed you live where your Skype location on your profile apparently is. I was just there around a month and a half ago.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey all.
Im looking for like minded people to do some collaborations with.
Im a high energy PS4 and PC gamer looking to reach out and connect with other content creators.
Reason for collaboration:
I just want to promote my channel in a positive way with other like minded youtubers and have fun in some friendly co-op or competitive multiplayer.

Requirements for collaboration:
Must be 16 years of age or older (I'm 21)
Subscriber count isn't a big deal but if you are close to mine or higher that would be ideal (i'm on 289)
Facecam is optional, i personally do have facecam
You MUST own a good microphone and have good audio quality (nothing ruins a video faster than poor audio)
Which game do you need? I'm open minded to many games. I have many popular multiplayer games already and we can decide on what game to play once we have confirmed we would like to collaborate.

If you meet the requirements and are interested in doing a collaboration, let me know.
You can contact me through any of these contacts:

Twitter @MrSoftyGames
Instagram @mr_softygram
Skype Its.Mr.Softy

Thanks,
look forward to hearing from you.

Mr Softy.
Me and my friend would like to collab with you. I added you on skype.