Gaming Looking for Group of Youtubers - Funny Moments and that

Vorriio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So bit about me,
I'm 21 from the UK
play all types of games but want to make content on multiplayer games with a group of friends
My humour can be quite dark so no one who gets offended easily or cant take a joke.
Not bothered about subs, 18+ preferably but if you're like 16 and we get on well then fair play.
Reply with links to your videos so i can see the styles and if it would get on.
Must have a good mic, dont want no airplane toaster s**t aha

twitter if you wanna contact me there: https://twitter.com/vorriio

HastaLaVidaYT

Reaction score
I think we would get on well mate, I’m on my phone at the mo so can’t post a link to my channel but it’s HastaLaVida and I think we could make some cool stuff, hopefully you think our content would match

EazyPhantom

Reaction score
I think I’m a okay YouTuber

I hope we can collaborate to your expectations.FE63E52A-EFAB-4446-BE6B-55191347F397.jpeg

CodeNameKebab

Reaction score
Yo dude, I'm just getting back into youtube. I also make funny moment videos and I have a dark sense of humour too. I'm 23 from the UK so time wouldn't be too much of an issue. I play a lot of siege nowadays as its just a fun game to mess around on. I have a small group of friends who I already make my videos with even though they themselves aren't content creators. I don't have many videos up at the moment, I'm trying to upload once a week but I've been away so I haven't been able to keep up with the schedule but I will have another video out later today. Drop me a message on discord if you're interested in collaborating. CodeNameKebab#8851

ExcelHD lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright mate, hope you're having a decent night. Me and my group are currently looking for some good content creators to join our autistic group. We all have a very dark sense of humour so you'll fit right in! We play on both PS4 and PC. I'll link our channels down below if you're interested. Feel free to join our rapidly growing Discord and meet some other creators also. Hope to hear from you soon pal!

Me

Bio

Wad

Discord

Reactions: Vorriio

Vorriio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright mate, hope you're having a decent night. Me and my group are currently looking for some good content creators to join our autistic group. We all have a very dark sense of humour so you'll fit right in! We play on both PS4 and PC. I'll link our channels down below if you're interested. Feel free to join our rapidly growing Discord and meet some other creators also. Hope to hear from you soon pal!

Me

Bio

Wad

Discord
yo man sorry only just seen this that would be sick i joined the disc and subbed dude!