Looking for fresh eyes (and ears) on a recent video, honest opinions appreciated

Factually True

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

You all probably know the phenomenon when you're making your videos and spend so much time reeling them back and forth that you become sort of blind regarding them and find it hard to tell whether they're genius stuff or total garbage :laugh2:. I would very much appreciate any feedback on my latest video, since I haven't really shown this to anyone but myself before uploading. I need some fresh eyes on it.

The thing I'm most concerned about is my narrating, since I'm not really a professional voice actor. Also, English isn't my first language and though I write and speak it quite fluently, my pronunciation probably sounds a bit off to native speakers. Be honest, how off putting is it? :D And of course everyone can probably relate to the fact that one's own voice sounds super weird on record, so it's hard to judge it yourself.

Thank you for any tips etc. you might have! :)

My Mind of Madness

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Very interesting...i like the video. The only problem is that you just sound bored, like you dont care about the information you are presenting..... but that is typical of most new youtubers. i dont even talk in my videos so i cannot say much

Factually True

I've Got It
Reaction score
Very interesting...i like the video. The only problem is that you just sound bored, like you dont care about the information you are presenting..... but that is typical of most new youtubers. i dont even talk in my videos so i cannot say much
Good point. When I initially started recording my voice overs, I wanted and tried to sound more enthusiastic but that just came out sounding fake and annoying, probably cause that's not really who I am as a person :laugh2:. But I guess being able to convey something that you are not is the point of acting, so maybe a bit of exercise and experience will help.

Thanks for the feedback!