Short Film Looking for filmmakers (I make music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoalBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer, Designer
Hey there,

I'm looking for some short-filmmakers to help me get some experience here.

I love making dramatic/emotional music, and it has always been my dream to make soundtracks for movies / commercials and the like. So, what better way to start than with indie filmmakers?

I don't really know what else to say, if you want some examples of my music its in my channel near my signature. I'm always working on something and would love to pair up with someone who has some experience.

If you are interested, drop a reply or a PM and we'll see if we can do some work.

Thanks

Reactions: Rip the Script

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Ahhh I love your music haha.

I don't think I can help you here though

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I won't be able to do anything regular for you but I may be able to help out with a video if you came up with an idea.

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i would think its a bit hard to make a video like this without the compser of music.. and compser of video art not being together... this is a real"you neeed both people" job :/

TheCoalBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
i would think its a bit hard to make a video like this without the compser of music.. and compser of video art not being together... this is a real"you neeed both people" job :/
Yeah, I see what you mean. This is part of the reason I need to work on my skills, as the filmmaker could either send me a blank clip to compose over or give me a script with estimated times and moods. I don't think it would be too difficult, however. This is what makes or breaks a musician :)

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
what do you want, me to shoot a movie? :D wrong.. musicians make music ;) they pay camera crews for top notch videos :) they then work together.. but you wont make the movie even though its your song.. :p

TheCoalBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
they then work together..
You answered your own question! I think...
Suppose a musician and a filmmaker were both on the scene, how would that make the process any faster? Its not like I could make the music while the film is in production, it would have to have a basic video down or at least a theme. I think it would be much harder to make a movie based on a song rather than a song based on a movie.[DOUBLEPOST=1373766799,1373766748][/DOUBLEPOST]Another example -- I'm currently working on music for a game company and they show me a picture or a scene and tell me to make music that reflects that mood.

Rip the Script

Mr. Sarcasm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey there,

I'm looking for some short-filmmakers to help me get some experience here.

I love making dramatic/emotional music, and it has always been my dream to make soundtracks for movies / commercials and the like. So, what better way to start than with indie filmmakers?

I don't really know what else to say, if you want some examples of my music its in my channel near my signature. I'm always working on something and would love to pair up with someone who has some experience.

If you are interested, drop a reply or a PM and we'll see if we can do some work.

Thanks
I like your work! My friend and I are filmmakers (I can drop you a link you some of our work, if you want) I'll have to talk to him about it, but if you're interested, we have a couple of short films coming up that we could collab on.

TheCoalBox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
I like your work! My friend and I are filmmakers (I can drop you a link you some of our work, if you want) I'll have to talk to him about it, but if you're interested, we have a couple of short films coming up that we could collab on.
Sounds good, just let me know what your buddy has to say and we'll see from there.

Reactions: Rip the Script
Status
Not open for further replies.