Looking for feedback to improve my videos. :D

DiscoSlayer

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a new channel with only 4 subscribers and looking to grow further as time goes on. I uploaded this youtube video (
) and was thinking of basing my channels on videos such as that one. So can you please give me advice on how to improve my viewership and how to improve the video I linked above. Thank you so much!

Valerik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey DiscoSlayer,

The video itself was actually very funny and entertaining, however I would not go for using KSI in your video as it really has nothing related to the video and it just looks like you are doing it to grab people's attention, which is not the best way to do it. The only other thing in regards to this video is the very last text, make it without glow at least, otherwise it takes away from the msg, compared to having a nice clean message.

Make sure to include more in your description, links to your social media, any songs that you used or the program used for the voice for example and maybe a better explanation of the video itself.

Hope that helps.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe it wasn't my cup of tea in terms of humor but I will say the editing was well done, I liked the little sound effect. I think With growing your sub, see what's trending and throw your personality in a video related to it.