Looking for Feedback - Animated video on the Life of Mao Zedong

Jack Rackam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello, all! Brand new to this forum, looking for some critique on my newest video. Even parts you liked / parts you didn't is helpful for me, since it tells me what kind of things people want to see more of, what jokes worked well, etc. Specifically I'm wondering if the video was clear (articulation, speed, organization, all that good stuff), if you have any tips regarding SEO, and any suggestions you have or things I might have overlooked.

Link to the video in question:

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The content is fantastic. I love the animations and I don't know how you did all that editing. I would probably be at it for literally days. It's fantastic. I say the speed of how you talk is a bit fast. Maybe slow it down a half a mph but, seriously. That's it. Keep the rest cuz I love it!

Jack Rackam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The content is fantastic. I love the animations and I don't know how you did all that editing. I would probably be at it for literally days. It's fantastic. I say the speed of how you talk is a bit fast. Maybe slow it down a half a mph but, seriously. That's it. Keep the rest cuz I love it!
Thanks! The editing is the reason I upload monthly, it takes a long time. I'm trying to gauge the right speed as I go along, it would appear I'm still pushing a little fast, so thanks for that. By the way, how do you get your video to show at the bottom of your post like that?

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks! The editing is the reason I upload monthly, it takes a long time. I'm trying to gauge the right speed as I go along, it would appear I'm still pushing a little fast, so thanks for that. By the way, how do you get your video to show at the bottom of your post like that?
Oh it's through the VIP system. When you comment on stuff you get yttalk cash (you'll see how much ya got on the top right of the screen). When you get to 100, you can go here http://yttalk.com/shop/ and either spend real life money and get it or use your yttalk cash to get to put videos in your signature (which you can find under your account thingy on the top right when you hover your mouse over it). It's a nice little perk I'm really glad they added.

Jack Rackam

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Oh it's through the VIP system. When you comment on stuff you get yttalk cash (you'll see how much ya got on the top right of the screen). When you get to 100, you can go here http://yttalk.com/shop/ and either spend real life money and get it or use your yttalk cash to get to put videos in your signature (which you can find under your account thingy on the top right when you hover your mouse over it). It's a nice little perk I'm really glad they added.
Oh, gotcha. Thanks, that's a neat system!