Looking for extension for YouTube creators

PPM

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for some recommendations of chrome extension for YouTube, not viewers but creators. For example, my placement of Cards is repetitive (usually one at 5 second, and another at 25 or 30 second), and unlike End-screen, I can't just import the card placement from another video. For End-screen is a bit less troublesome (but still bugging me), since you can just pick a template from your previous video, but it would be nice if you could bulk apply, but there isn't such action for Card or End-screen listed.

Anyway, if there's any extension (preferably chrome) that can let you bulk edit Card and End-screen, or some how use a Card's placement as template and use it for your future upload, it would be great! Any alternatives or work-around are also welcomed!

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm not aware how you could bulk edit end screens. But you can load "from template" on every video. They even have premade ones that are solid.

There are ads on this site for something called tubebuddy. See if that fits your needs

PPM

Reaction score
I'm not aware how you could bulk edit end screens. But you can load "from template" on every video. They even have premade ones that are solid.

There are ads on this site for something called tubebuddy. See if that fits your needs
No you can't bulk edit end screen, but I mean it would be really nice if we could! And therefore it's also one of the feature I'm looking for from an extension, if such one even exists. I know that you can load a default template or an existing one from another video, but the thing is that you will have to go in to every single video to load a template, which is kind of troublesome if you have a large amount of video.

I had a look on your suggestions, it's a pretty good extension, except that the bulk editing cards/end-screen doesn't work, unless you upgrade your license.

pcgamergirl

Coffee Fiend
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use VidIQ and have always had the $50/mo upgrade, although I believe the Copy End Screen/Copy Cards feature is free. Here's their vid on how to use the feature. Note, I know the vid says Annotations, but it's since been upgraded to be End Screens since annotations are all but obsolete now.

Last edited: