Gaming Looking for da boys (and girls) to collab with on PC

brianexists

Reaction score
Website
www.brianexists.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey everyone! My name is BrianExists because my name is Brian and.. I exist. I’m going to get straight to the point here. I’m a 20 year old dude from MN and I’m currently in the USMC. I’ve been doing YouTube since 2009 on and off. Also, I’m trying to get back into the game and want to find people who just want to joke around and have some fun while playing games on the PC. I want to play some fun random off the cuff games. We can play large popular games too but I want to be able to reach out to a whole new audience of people who are struggling to find their favorite game on YouTube or Streaming sites. So how about it? Do you want to collaborate?

Kingsnake1011

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Cartoonist
The owner of my gaming group is looking for more people to join, message him on discord Vrex#8346 and tell him you replied to connors YTTalk thread

Reactions: brianexists

RyanYT

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey man, I'm thinking about getting my channel going again. It's been forever. I started in 2013, uploaded consistently for a couple years, gained 500+ subs, quit due to college/life, and then tried to start back up 3 or 4 times over the past 5 years, last time being in early 2018. I'm thinking some collabs would help jump start it back up. I'm down to play anything.

Reactions: brianexists

Gruntie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
If its still going to happen I would really want to join!
My discord is Gruntie#0240