Meet Up/Gathering Looking for collabs (UK)

MisterRJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi guys and gals. I’m RJ. I’ve been dabbling with ye old YouTube for about 6 years now. Recently (12 months) I have been really pushing to make some quality content.

I had taken a few months off due to leaving collage and transitioning into the adult world. I’m ready to get back on track and I want some of you awesome humans with me.

I vlog, game, Vr and make challenge videos. I want to work with some other creators and make some awesome content. Anything from a one-off video to a series I’m open to ideas.

My YouTube channel has 392 subscribers and I run a Facebook page that has over 300 followers. Plus, a fair few of my videos hit over 1000 views so this can and will be great for the both of us.

I know you can tell I’m a silly and wacky human just from the way that I’m typing this. Well… at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

I’m down for online gaming, podcasts, or even a meet up. I live in Cheshire but am willing to travel.

Drop your skype name below or simply add me on skype: Mister RJ (same picture as the one on here)

P.s to prove how serious I am to this I have taken out a lone which has covered a new cannon DSLR camera, MacBook Pro and a New PC tower. (yes, I am that mad)

Really… your still reading… either comment or add me on Skype.

(adding this in both meet up and gaming section as it relates to both)

Reactions: MrMatthewStrange

MrMatthewStrange

Reaction score
Hi mate,

I hope all is well in Cheshire!

You commented on a thread I posted on here ages ago.. But I seem to be just as inconsistent as you (judging by what you said on your 21 hours awake video!) and I've not been back on this forum since...

Anyway, I'm interested in doing a collab, we are both in the North West and we both like challenges... Seems like a no brainier to me!

We could film 2 challenges, upload 1 to your channel and 1 to mine add a link to each others channel in both video descriptions.
Also film a little 'if you liked this challenge with me + the be sure to check out...' with a card to link the other video too?

Just a thought.

Hit me up if your interested!

Mr Matthew Strange

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I'm interested to collab when I come to visit London in December if you're still active & keen :)