Gaming Looking for Certain people to be in YouTube Videos with me.

Howdy everyone, my name is Vincent. I have a small Youtube Channel of 22 subscribers. I am looking for a few people (Not a HUGE group) to just hang out with, and become great friends with. What I want is to find a good friend(s) to just play games with and make youtube videos while playing with them..

I like to make all kinds of Youtube videos, but I focus more on Comedy, and friendly content.

My Channel is called VincentDaValor
Requirements

1) Have mic

2) Speak English (Very good English)

3) (Optional) Have a Youtube Channel (doesn't have to have to be a big channel, but someone who can make their own videos and knows how to be in one as well would be helpful.

4) I do not like cussing, but I accept the fact that people to it. So yes you can cuss, but if you're gonna be in a video of mine, please limit your cussing in my videos.

5) Be 17+ I want someone that is Mature, no little kid. I also understand the fact that Older people can still be Immature so if you're not then I will stop talking to you. (Remember I am looking for a friend(s) so I want people that I enjoy being around)

6) I play video games, such as CS Go, Dead by daylight, Cod, Bf and many more. If you do not have all these games it is alright. I plan on getting different games so if you have any thoughts I would try it out.

7) At least be online time to time. I understand people are busy because I am busy as well, but do not be the person that gets on once a month.

8) Does not matter what gender or color you are. I am not racist I love everyone in this world just as God intended me to do. ( Also if you're a Girl do not be afraid to think if I would flirt with you or not. I currently have a crush so I am not looking LOL so do not be afraid to talk to me if you want to)

A little bit about me

My name of course is Vincent. I am a Country boy that is atm getting in shape, and getting ready to go to Bootcamp to become The Few, and The Proud. The Marines.

Im a Comedian in my own and many other peoples eyes. Its how God just made me to be. He gave me a heart that loved to see smiles, so that is what I try my best to do, make people smile and laugh.

I have many hobbies such as YoYo, Drawing, Majic, Knife tossing, Youtube videos, and much more. I love to take hikes, and runs with a 40 pound backpack on a super hot day.

I LOVE animals, almost as much as humans, (and sometimes even more LOL ) Its a passion that God before I was even born. Animals were never a pet to me, they were always Family, and always will be.

There is SO MUCH more to me than whats above ( I just thought If I was looking for a friend that it would be a good idea to let yall know who I am and what I am kinda like to see if you would ever want to talk to me or not) If you're interested please comment below, and/or add me on steam my account name is
VincentDaValor

Hey Vincent, me and a few friends currently have a group of three possibly four pc youtubers. We are looking for a fifth youtuber to join us.
If you would like to join our little group message me on skype - Relentless Achiever

Hey Vincent, me and a few friends currently have a group of three possibly four pc youtubers. We are looking for a fifth youtuber to join us.
If you would like to join our little group message me on skype - Relentless Achiever

What Kind of games do yall play? I looked at your Channel and noticed you played a lot of Rocket league but Idk about your other friends. Just wondering because I dont have that game, and if I make youtube videos I would want it to be with people that have the same relevant games that I play and atm I dont own Rocket League.

Thats just me dude, I play a lot of rocket league when I'm not collaborating with others. We will be playing Dead by Daylight, Gmod, GTA V and quite a few other games

Back