Request Looking for an eSports logo [FREE]

Enivis

Reaction score
Hey people it is me Enivix here and I am looking for anyone to make me an eSports logo if you don't know what that is search it up on google. Please Skype me at KookeeMunsterMC so we can talk.

Please draw it out then put it on Adobe Illustrator to make it.
I would like it to be a Wolf and make it a sort of light gray.
Thanks!
Just make the logo don't add the background and effects I do that myself just make the logo.
Make it sqaure 800 x 800 pixels.

(FREE)

Last edited:

TomB123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey people it is me Enivix here and I am looking for anyone to make me an eSports logo if you don't know what that is search it up on google. Please Skype me at KookeeMunsterMC so we can talk.

Please draw it out then put it on Adobe Illustrator to make it.
I would like it to be a Wolf and make it a sort of light gray.
Thanks!

(FREE)
hows this?

Attachments

Enivis

Reaction score
Tom that is a nice logo but it is not really what I am looking for I wanted the wolf a sort of light gray and an eSports logo that is not n esports logo. Please search it up what it is before you do it. If you can try again make it 800 x 800 pixels and I said don't make the background just the logo please read. jeez.

TomB123

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I hate to break it to you, but an ESports logo does not have a specific layout, it can be what you want. Secondly, I did not make a background, and I struggle to see where you got that idea from. Adding 'Jeez' on the end doesn't make it any better, if you want a good logo then you will have to pay money, because no one wants to work for someone who is cocky and unappreciative. Goodbye.