Looking for an artist (Gave into OneChannel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
I'm finally deciding to switch to OneChannel, and I was wondering if anyone could make me a OneChannel background, I'm not the best at Photoshop and I'm looking for something really well designed and that looks nice. :)

I'm looking for something cartoony/comic style, drawn by an artist to something which can resemble my avatar however I don't want it exactly similar, I have some ideas that I am willing to share with (I can't really go into detail here, its hard to explain) so if you add me on skype then I would be able to explain it a lot better.

I'm willing to leave your channel in my sub-box, give you a shoutout and I'll throw in some YTtalk Cash. Add me on skype (dan1697) if you are interested or PM me here or on YouTube.

Thanks
- Daniel :)

I'm finally deciding to switch to OneChannel, and I was wondering if anyone could make me a OneChannel background, I'm not the best at Photoshop and I'm looking for something really well designed and that looks nice. :)

I'm willing to leave your channel in my sub-box, give you a shoutout and I'll throw in some YTtalk Cash. Reply or PM me either here or on YouTube if you are interested.

Thanks
I will! :D But tomorrow... If that's okay?

I'm willing to leave your channel in my sub-box, give you a shoutout and I'll throw in some YTtalk Cash. Reply or PM me either here or on YouTube if you are interested.

Thanks
I have decided to swap over too, I feel like a part of me is being thrown into the bin...perhaps my arm or something....Ben is sad.

I can draw you if you want C:

If you want to have a good at it Br00tal. You can add me on skype if you want and we can talk from there. Although I have to go in 15 mins so yeah. Might as well add me and wait till tomorrow. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366580910,1366580876][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can draw you if you want C:

And thanks for offering your services btw, its hard to find my artists who will help you with something. :/[DOUBLEPOST=1366580960][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have decided to swap over too, I feel like a part of me is being thrown into the bin...perhaps my arm or something....Ben is sad.

Yeah same, its kind of grown on me since loads of channels are swapping over. xD

If you want to have a good at it Br00tal. You can add me on skype if you want and we can talk from there. Although I have to go in 15 mins so yeah. Might as well add me and wait till tomorrow. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1366580910,1366580876][/DOUBLEPOST]

And thanks for offering your services btw, its hard to find my artists who will help you with something. :/[DOUBLEPOST=1366580960][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah same, its kind of grown on me since loads of channels are swapping over. xD

One day we will all just be numbers and barcodes on youtube XD XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back