Looking for Advice since I am a baby with all of this and I don't know if what I am doing is okay

Shoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello I am new to the youtuber world, I have no background on making videos of any kind, I have a simple day job and I just want to put up my ideas out there
I am hoping that one of my ideas might be used for something by someone who has the skills and resources to make it real.

I started making videos because I cant sleep (i have insomnia) and usually, late at night i just have so many things that I think about, so I stated to write them down hoping one day I might make use of them
but seeing as I am getting older and the world is getting colder, i've decided to put out my ides so someone else with talent and resources can use it and make it grow, but it would be nice if they can let me join in making it
since I know, im not that good at much really, and im okay with it.

I have zero skills in making videos and everything as of now, was my 1 week of research on how to make videos

so heres a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjHqWORuD4iiAgI5TwsRSw/

and im okay with brutal feedback, Im a big boy now so i'll take it with a smile... like at my job... everyday... *sigh*

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think there's a lot of potential here, I'm just gonna list some things I think you can improve immediately.

1) Your background music track is too loud and It's difficult to hear your voice for most of the video.

2) It might be a good idea to write out your thoughts before you talk about them in a video, right now your commentary ideas are good, It just takes forever for you to reach the point, there's a lot of rambling and lots of "ums" and "uhs" you're gonna wanna try to remove those.

3) Your titles are a little clickbaity, which I personally don't like but tons of people do it so if that's your hustle then it's all good.

4) Right now your voice is super monotone and it's a little uninteresting to hear. I understand you got insomnia, but more people will watch your videos if you can talk with excitement and emotion about the ideas you're presenting.
(I have narcolepsy so I understand being tired all the time)

Good things:
I like your avatar
The actual content of your ideas are good
Your use of images to illustrate whatever you're talking about is good and adds a comedic tone to your videos.
Lots of things that you need to improve on are relatively easy to fix

I hope this Helps! :)

• Love
Reactions: Shoon