Request Looking For A Woosh Sound For Transition

M3CHAN1SM

I need a free, quick and LOUD woosh or swoosh sound for putting into transitions such as the ones that MumboJumbo and Welsknight use!

Last edited:
FreeSound(dot)org is really good for this kind of thing. You do need to sign up to an account in order to download sounds, but it is free and they have a huge library. Youtube itself has a sound effect library, but I use FreeSound all the time.

FreeSound(dot)org is really good for this kind of thing. You do need to sign up to an account in order to download sounds, but it is free and they have a huge library. Youtube itself has a sound effect library, but I use FreeSound all the time.

Thanks man for telling me about this site i just went and checked it out and its pretty good, will definitely be using it in my future videoes!
I also like what you do on your channel, so now you have a new subscriber!

Thanks man for telling me about this site i just went and checked it out and its pretty good, will definitely be using it in my future videoes!
I also like what you do on your channel, so now you have a new subscriber!
Aw thanks very much man, I appreciate that :) Enjoy!!
Yeah it's a great site and full of useful things. You sometimes have to trudge through a lot of crap, but you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

Back