Looking For A Video Review Of My Latest 'Funny Moments' Series!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey There!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Jack- 'AKA' HeadbanginZombie. I have a huge passion for YouTube, but i'm in much need of some channel feedback, I haven't been on YouTube long enough to really get some constructive criticism or help yet, and as we all know, YouTube is a huge place and really difficult to get noticed. so i'm hoping with some feedback i can improve and keep making people smile! I've come to this awesome forum to ask for your help-
I would really appreciate some feedback and a review on one of my latest videos. The idea of the video is to make you guys laugh and enjoy your time at my channel, however, i would love to know what i can improve on, so i can move forward and make my videos that bit better to make peoples stay at my channel much more fun and exciting. Thank you so much for dropping by, it would mean so much to me if you could help me out! Thank you for your time, hopefully you'll enjoy the video!

So here's the video, its called:
Hilarious Gmod Murder: The Funniest Moments! 'Frank Anning?!', And is part of a series on 3 videos, this part being the latest part (and my favorite to edit)-A review on this would be amazingly helpful, drop a reply or comment on what you thought, enjoy the video and Thank you so, so much ;)

Video link:

Aro-En

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, guy. Have you introduced yourself to the forum properly under the 'Introduce Yourself' section?