Music Looking for a m/f singer to do a cover with!

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am looking for a singer (male or female) to do a cover song with (I am a singer). It has to be a new, popular song (to gain as much exposure as possible), and you have to have access to recording gear of relative quality. I can do mixing and mastering, as well as editing of the video if you don't know how to. If you prefer it the other way around, that also works for me.
I am looking for someone with at least around 80-90 subscribers. Check out my channel to see the kind of stuff I make, and let me know if you are interested! (if you are, reply and we can exchange contact information).

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Cool!
I couldn't find any videos of you, or any examples of you singing on your channel though. Do you have any material I can review? :)

BryceTheDerp

Reaction score
Cool!
I couldn't find any videos of you, or any examples of you singing on your channel though. Do you have any material I can review? :)
I used to have a 500 sub channel than it got hacked but i did few parodys but let me know what you want me to do to show you what i can do

Jonatan Moser

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Do you have any of those videos on your computer?
If not, just record something with video of you singing so I can get an idea of your sound - what you want to do is up to you :-D

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey. I dont have the subs sadly but you can check me out and if you're ever interested you can lmk :p

BryceTheDerp

Reaction score
Do you have any of those videos on your computer?
If not, just record something with video of you singing so I can get an idea of your sound - what you want to do is up to you :-D
Ok ill do something simple and send link

Kadi Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Heyy Jonatan you're voice is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! i just checked out your channel and im subscribing! :)) i would really really really love to collab with you! it's really hard to find musicians out there that will collab and actually arrange it to happen! check out my channel and let me know what you think :)
here is my email: kadianfoster@gmail.com
please get in touch with me! look foward to hearing from you :)