Gaming Looking for a HUGE group of Minecraft youtubers to star and build a series

UnstoppableRT

Reaction score
Hey guys so I am looking to for A HUGE group of minecraft youtubers to star in a series that will be called something like "Minecraft Ultimate Arena Battles" which would pit HUGE teams against each other in a very impressive arena. Filled with traps and shortcuts and all kinds of awesome stuff. This is as far as I will go because in order to make this happen I will need a lot of help from youtubers and builders. If you are interested please leave a reply below. Also if you own a Minecraft server that can hold LARGE quanities of users please tell me below and list the exact number of max users it is reccommend you have on the server at one time. Again this is a very vague description of the idea if you would like more info please PM on youtube. Thanks.

CosmicMeteor

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested. I can help build (Know my way around world edit.) And I would love to record.
Btw Love your vids. XD

UnstoppableRT

Reaction score
I need A TON of people to make this happen guys so keep those replies coming!! :D

THEREALFLUFF

I'm in the 50th percentile of "Well-Known"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds interesting, you can count me in. :)

UnstoppableRT

Reaction score
Anyone who is interested send me a request on skype at danimal123456789 and then also send your channel link through skype. Thank you!!

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am interested! Count me in if you want :) I do a lot of Minecraft stuff anyways.