Gaming Looking for a group to make videos with cos funny

Vorriio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey so im Matt, tried this site a few times but hoping one of these days something good will come out!

About me
I'm 23 from England, have been making videos for years mainly gaming videos across a few different channels and also have streamed on twitch for a while. I make a multitude of different gaming videos so I'll be up for anything really. I only really play on PC so that's the limiting factor although I know a lot of games are becoming cross-platform anyway. I try and capture funny moments through my games or occasionally ill test different videos. On my channel, i currently have 724 subscribers and 30 videos not including shorts. I strive to try and make the best quality videos i can. I also as mentioned uploaded shorts, TikTok and Instagram reels. So I try to stay active on multiple platforms.

What I'm looking for
I'm looking to put together a group of people to record with at least every week or so, have a laugh and not take the games super seriously. The main goal is to make a few mates and show how funny our gaming can be.

Requirements
  • Be active on social media
  • Create videos yourself
  • Have editi9ng experience (I'm no world-class editor but so long as its obvious you put the effort in)
  • Decent mic quality
  • 18+
  • ideally be from England or speak strong English (sorry I'm not bilingual lol)
  • Be confident enough to have some banta or a joke I've got thick skin

That's all, so if you're interested ill leave my channel below for you to take a look at, either message me on here or the best place to get me is my discord just message me and let me know you're interested!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHLrAUstoz8x8GvjbGAMdg
My discord: Vorriio#1655
My Twitter: @Vorriio