Gaming LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE TO MAKE FUNNY VIDS WITH, PC, PS4, XBOX AMONG US TYPE VIDEOS...

HastaLaVidaYT

Hi, I am really struggling to find a group of people to make funny content with. I am 21 from the UK and am just looking for people who share the same passion and have fun making videos! I am open to playing literally anything. Obviously the in thing at the minute is Among us so a group of youtubers looking to play that would be pretty awesome! My only request is that your over 18+ :) Hope to hear from you soon! :D

hey man, i am in a discord group with a couple of people, we are all based from UK/US and over 18, feel free to add me on discord to speak more if you are interested FlimsyPigeon#6389

Hi, I am really struggling to find a group of people to make funny content with. I am 21 from the UK and am just looking for people who share the same passion and have fun making videos! I am open to playing literally anything. Obviously the in thing at the minute is Among us so a group of youtubers looking to play that would be pretty awesome! My only request is that your over 18+ :) Hope to hear from you soon! :D
I have added you I am 23 from uk

Back