Request Looking for a good standard YT background (will pay YTTalk cash)

BwadleyBwuv

Visit my channel and give me feedback!
If any background wizards want to make me a background would be great, i can pay any amount of YTTalk cash if thats wat u want. Details are really specific as follows:
- Faded Picture of Dwight Howard (Basketball player)
- Faded Picture of Lionel Messi (Football player)
- Premier League badge (Football again)
Dont mind what colour background as long as its not red or green (dont like them lol)
Would like to have this picture on there (it can blend onto any background)
C:\Users\Bradley\Pictures\Youtube\Logo.png
tumblr_m9sgdzFaXY1rf2gyko1_1280.png

hmmm, i think i am prepared to make you one, i have some good ideas for it, but i would require you to subscribe please? if so i will start right away and should be finished early tomorrow :)

hmmm, i think i am prepared to make you one, i have some good ideas for it, but i would require you to subscribe please? if so i will start right away and should be finished early tomorrow :)
Subbed mate, obviously i will only unsub if u dont actually bother and u get a free sub lol

Subbed mate, obviously i will only unsub if u dont actually bother and u get a free sub lol
don't worry, i will make it, by the way my internet connection is bad at the moment so i will have to work offline for a while, which means i won't be active on here, i look forward to completing it! :D

don't worry, i will make it, by the way my internet connection is bad at the moment so i will have to work offline for a while, which means i won't be active on here, i look forward to completing it! :D
Thanks mate

based on your requirements, i am really getting on well! if you could PM me your email so i can send it when finished? that would be great! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346703524,1346703302][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how faded do you want dwight and messi, very faded, just a little bit or what?

based on your requirements, i am really getting on well! if you could PM me your email so i can send it when finished? that would be great! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1346703524,1346703302][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, how faded do you want dwight and messi, very faded, just a little bit or what?
Hmm well i want it to be just faded enough you can see them clearly enough but they still looked faded if u know wat i mean lol :D

ok, i get what you mean, but when i have sent it when finished, if you want them less faded or whatever, just email me back and i will modify it!

Back