Vlog Looking for a collab with English speaking YouTubers living in the Netherlands

LaurensVlogt

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm posting weekly vlogs on YouTube and I have done a challenge with a friend who is not a YouTuber. I'm really looking forward to make collab videos with YouTubers from the Netherlands who are always speaking English in their vlogs.

Are you one of those YouTubers who want to collab for challenges, get tips and help each other with the making proces? Please comment down below!

Laurens

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi!

I'm posting weekly vlogs on YouTube and I have done a challenge with a friend who is not a YouTuber. I'm really looking forward to make collab videos with YouTubers from the Netherlands who are always speaking English in their vlogs.

Are you one of those YouTubers who want to collab for challenges, get tips and help each other with the making proces? Please comment down below!

Laurens
Hello! i am not from the netherlands but wouldnt mind a collab! i also see your a vlogger like me! i like that! i subbed to your channel and placed you on my channels side bar :3
if you like to collab let me know and we can try to think of something take care! :D

LaurensVlogt

Reaction score
Hi Jenelly! Ah thanks for the sub and for the fact that you placed my channel at a bar on your channel.
I'm really looking for a collab in real live, so for example Skype would not be an option, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Jenelly

MargaretsJourney

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi Laurens!

We can collab when I come back to the Netherlands. I'm living in Poland right now, but I will probably return in July :) I just started the channel though, so I don't have that many followers yet..

LaurensVlogt

Reaction score
Hi Margaret,

Great! Hope you're doing well with your study. Please message me a couple of weeks before you arrive in the Netherlands so we can plan something.