Gaming Looking for a cod/battefield 3 commentators

Razer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically looking for someone to do a collaboration with me so if you're interested private message me and we will get talking. I have quite a few ideas for battlefield 3.

Paul the Cat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically looking for someone to do a collaboration with me so if you're interested private message me and we will get talking. I have quite a few ideas for battlefield 3.
I'm a COD commentator. That help? c:

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I play BF3 and I record !

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello buddy!

I play BF3, and I'm a Battlefield enthusiast! Check out my channel and see if you want to make collabs together :)!

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello buddy!

I play BF3, and I'm a Battlefield enthusiast! Check out my channel and see if you want to make collabs together :)!
want to play some bf3 with me? Im planing on starting a new series for my youtube of me just doing dual-commentarys with random bf3 pleays :)

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
want to play some bf3 with me? Im planing on starting a new series for my youtube of me just doing dual-commentarys with random bf3 pleays :)
I play on the PC dude. I also have it on the Xbawks but I don't have a HDPVR. I have an awesome PC hence why I play on the PC instead :3.

CasperEdiits

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I play on the PC dude. I also have it on the Xbawks but I don't have a HDPVR. I have an awesome PC hence why I play on the PC instead :3.
well if you want to just play on xbox that'd be cool :)

SigmaPLUS

Hello Mineturtle.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well if you want to just play on xbox that'd be cool :)
Nah, I suck on the Xbox. Getting terrible K/D Ratio and can't even PTFO properly on it. On the PC however, I'm so MLG WCG pr0 l33t.