Animation Looking for 3D Model Animator (for CSGO Montage Cutscenes)

FireSkill903

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Short story, im looking for someone that can teach me in matters of how to make 3D model animations similiar to the ones in clockwork 4 (a very well known CSGO fragmovie).

The only thing you might have to do is to show me examples and tell me how to do what and why, etc.

In return, I am going to link you in the enxt few edits that will appear on my channel.

Discord: FiREX_XT#4293
Skype: cyberfresh27[DOUBLEPOST=1514768324,1514767862][/DOUBLEPOST]BtW thats the channel link (where do i change the reflink signature?): /channel/UCoN_59BJn6agXOYgzRrT67A (just add youtube.com in front of it)

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just started learning it, but this is going to take a very long time to learn, probably years. Building the models and then animate it will take you many months to build as well. If you spend a lot of time, you can master the basics in 2 weeks and can start making simple stuff and take more advanced training.

You can start with Blender (for Free), but most of the professionals use Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max or Cinema4D. For the modelling you would use ZBrush, all expensive tools.
For tutorials, TheGnomonWorkshop has people teaching you who make stuff for hollywood or big video games, they are very highly regarded in the 3D scene. Pluralsight has good tutorials also which use more of a project based learning approach. Don't use youtube, people often use old versions of the tool and if you use a different version things have changed.

I would recommend getting a free 30 day trial for Autodesk Maya, sign up for a free trial at Pluralsight too and take the Introduction to Maya 2017 course.

Good luck!

Last edited:

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Speaking as someone who works with artists and animators often i recommend you post in the CS:GO Or the SourceFilmmaker communities on steam and reddit.

In addition you might want to offer more than 'being featured on my channel'