Gaming Looking For 13 Year Old (Or Around That Age) Minecraft YouTubers to Collab with!!

Pandacatgamer

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Pandacatgamer and i'm a really small content creator. I struggle to post often since I don't have the motivation to, So I thought it would be fun to make videos with others. I'm thirteen years old and I play Minecraft Java. I can do mods, servers, I'll play basically anything. If you are familiar or you watch mcyt's then we would make amazing friends. If you wanna collab just friend me! My Discord is Pandacatgamer#3683.

Last edited:

Emabis

Reaction score
Oh okay, so I have to wait because my dad said If I get A good grade at school he promise me that he going to get me a Pc.

TheAriwiz

Reaction score
Okay, I play on chromebook, I have discord so we can use that, but I play among us... everything I can do except for playing minecraft, and have to do it like 11... I do a bunch of other stuff in the day, so my parent's let me stay up til 12. :bounce:

TheAriwiz

Reaction score
So, just set a date to when we can colab, unless the 11 pm thing doesn't work

Blueice54

Reaction score
hi! I have 107 subs on my channel and since you are a minecraft pc gamer I would love to play with you! discord username-Blueice54#4655