Gaming Long Term YouTube Partner, you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaNultrix

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
  • What does your collaboration consists of?
I'm looking for a long term partner(s) in collaborating on games of any console. Particularly co-op games like Rainbow Six Siege, Rust and more. This is quite general but you know how YouTubing alone can sometimes be "eh" in comparison to having someone you can record fun videos with.
  • What are the requirements for the Collaboration?
Simple requirements - aged 17+ and preferably in the UK. If not, then that's even better - I love meeting people from different parts of the world ^.^

Of course a good mic and comfortability on a webcam is perfecttt.
  • How is your Collaborator going to reach you?
Contacting me through private messages would be awesome, and Skype if you'd prefer to communicate on there!
  • When will the collaboration take place?
On a weekIy basis, I want to produce awesome videos and being a gamer - consistency is essential as I'm sure you're aware. Be sure to check out my channel before hand to see if you think we'd work well together ^.^

Last edited:
Reactions: DamzyGaming

DamzyGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like how all of you guys have these "subscriber limits" to do collabs with but most of you only get 50 views a video, seems legit.

DamzyGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:p just take 10-15 min watch some of the peoples videos, some people have great stuff but not any subs, it's pretty discouraging :( thanks for you're friendly response man!

NinjaNultrix

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
:p just take 10-15 min watch some of the peoples videos, some people have great stuff but not any subs, it's pretty discouraging :( thanks for you're friendly response man!
Yeah I feel you dude, thanks for opening my eyes a little ^.^

Reactions: DamzyGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.