Voice Acting LONG-TERM Voice Actor! You will be in the credits!

CandyUnion

Hello fellow YouTubers!
I am starting a Sims 4 Voiceover Series about the life of a TV show host, the sacrifices she makes, and the life she lives. Please email auditions of you saying a phrase longer than two sentences to CandyUnionVideos@gmail.com and comment below when you do email me. You must have a good microphone (it can be the microphone already on your computer as long as it is clear and audible), a good voice, and most importantly, a commitment. As the title of this post says, you must be willing to voice-act for a long time, if all goes well, assuming it does. Thank you and please note that all ages, all genders, and all accents are welcome. In fact, if you can do different accents, please include which accents you can do when you email me.
Thanks!

Last edited:
When is this open till? I have a new mic coming in a few weeks to do voice over work with and would love to be a part of it :)
The auditions will last until all the parts are taken, so probably quite a bit. The auditions will definitely still be open when you're ready :)

Back