Live video streaming?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
BlogTv/Ustream, etc are gonna be piiiissed.
lol indeed...I was thinking about doing a blogtv but if I can do it straight through my channel I will do that for sure!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is very interesting, if its capable of streaming like blogtv and the rest this is going to be huge I reckon :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel cheated, I clicked the link, installed their voice plugin and find that I can only share videos already made, I might be wrong though, someone else check this and find out because
Live stream to your channel now!
is false advertising with my experience so far lol

Reactions: Stef

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
bastards!!
...lol you made me just...burst out laughing after reading this whole thread. Then i come to this one comment and im like..Pahahahah!!! But yea i heard about this too...looks like another feature of youtube that Im gonna stay away from for a while..LOL..too shy to do that!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
...lol you made me just...burst out laughing after reading this whole thread. Then i come to this one comment and im like..Pahahahah!!! But yea i heard about this too...looks like another feature of youtube that Im gonna stay away from for a while..LOL..too shy to do that!
GIRLIE!! long time no see :p i don't see me doing a live thingy either at least not on my own i need my Vahnchand brothers with me haha

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
GIRLIE!! long time no see :p i don't see me doing a live thingy either at least not on my own i need my Vahnchand brothers with me haha
You're lucky you got em to back you up..:p also, I'm still on my little break ..I'll be back most likely next week monday :p my fever and everything went away! But let's not umm steer away from the convo...lol *ahem* yes yes live streaming..yes yes. xD

Reactions: Vicboss and Michael