Live audience for your channel

raizer

Reaction score
Good day to all!

I have been promoting and maintaining Youtube channels for more than 5 years. I have not heard and seen any "wonderful" ways of promotion. When a client comes with a cheat, it becomes clear that there is a huge amount of work to be done.
Using a mutual subscription affects the channel in the worst way:
Example: blogger X writes to blogger K with a request to subscribe to his channel mutually. Yes, both subscribed to each other. BUT! Will they look at each other in a day or two?
Answer: NO, because they are not interested in each other in any way. One channel is about cooking, the second is about cars. Yes, a beautiful number of subscribers will turn out, maybe even it will turn out. But the views on the video, taking into account 1000 mutual subscribers on the video, will be 50-70 at most. And it's not easy to raise such a channel.

What am I doing all this for?..
I am engaged exclusively in live activity on YouTube. In what way? After you order any service on a video, channel, stream, then I submit an application to the head office for promotion. Then, taking into account your weight factor, which will be artificially changed, you, your video will be on a level with competitors, or above them. That is, the video will be raised higher in search queries, in the feed, in recommendations, so that you are found more often. It is not for nothing that when entering any query into the search, there will first be bloggers, millionaires, etc., there is a pattern. The same as the recommendations: Do you think the videos go there just like that? If...
After the order is completed, the video / channel will return to its place in the search, but with each promotion it will be located higher and higher in turn among bloggers.
You can find out more details by contacting the email address: dmitryprakopowi4@yandex.ru or here in the messages.
If you have any questions, please contact us and ask.
I attach the prices* https://ibb.co/6R4f4Vp