Vlog Lincolnshire/Nottinghamshire Collab

isn2011

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all, now I know my YouTube channel is only about a week old however I don't see any harm in beginning to consider collabs. Ideally if it is collab where we meet up and do a video then I would prefer in the realms of either Lincolnshire(My home county) or Nottinghamshire(Next closest). However I do own a car so I would be willing to make exceptions. I don't have any minimum subs or views, as I myself am a new channel. Don't mind what gender you are either.

As for ideas, I like to have a mess around so maybe that could be something that could be incorporated into the videos, maybe even food tasting for something different. Maybe some of you have got some ideas too?

Let me know if you are interested, and obviously a rough location to see if something like this would be feasible. I look forward to working with some of you in the future and hopefully we can work a collab out. :)

Reactions: Sirmsudge125

Sirmsudge125

Reaction score
Hi there! im based in lincoln central f you fancy doing a colab at some point. diarys very restricted for the next few months but can hopefully sort something out!