Lets Talk About the new Call of Duty's!

Onister Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tell me what you think do you like or dislike the new cod, and tell me why! :)

Reactions: AgentGamer

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Having no aim assist on console sounds like a pain but balancing a weapon that can one shot you with aim assist is hard. Sniping is super easy on consoles especially with aim assist. I personally liked it how it was in bo1 because you couldn't quickscope since you had to wait for the animation. Aim assist and quickscopes makes the games aids for me. Personally I like bo3 but COD is way too casual of a game and I have outgrown them. The new CODs try to innovate while still compressing the skill gap which makes the games utter crap.

Navinax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here is what I think: The new CoDs have the pros and cons. I believe they are going a bit too far when they are creating now their games, but on the other hand there are things I enjoy, things they have fixed that on the old CoDs were a bit of a problem. But as you can see the new CoD that will be out on the 4th of November is really hated, but not really because of the game, but rather because they set the game with the Remake of one of the older CoDs in a bundle. And the sad part is for now there is no other way to get the remake so that was a little bad move from them. But I gave my opinions on the new CoD and Battlefield 1 in my latest video so if you are interested go and check that out :p