Gaming Lets Make Some Videos!! Xbox One/PS4/PC

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello. My name is KingFishOcean. I have been doing YouTube for quite some time and I love making lets play and gaming videos. I make videos on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. I like to make funny videos and some more serious ones (such as story games that require a bit more of a serious tone) I do not particularly care for sub count as I just love to make videos. Content is ALWAYS key to me. Therefore I do not mind how many subs or views you have. I do however want to work with people who have a professional quality to them, meaning they take YouTube SERIOUSLY. Similar quality to my own channel is what I am looking for. If you are interested then lets talk. You can reply here or hit me up on my Twitter which is OceansGaming. I am VERY active there.

matt franz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you can check ouot my channel and let me know but im interested in collab for pc and i want to learn new things and u might be able to help please let me know

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello. My name is KingFishOcean. I have been doing YouTube for quite some time and I love making lets play and gaming videos. I make videos on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. I like to make funny videos and some more serious ones (such as story games that require a bit more of a serious tone) I do not particularly care for sub count as I just love to make videos. Content is ALWAYS key to me. Therefore I do not mind how many subs or views you have. I do however want to work with people who have a professional quality to them, meaning they take YouTube SERIOUSLY. Similar quality to my own channel is what I am looking for. If you are interested then lets talk. You can reply here or hit me up on my Twitter which is OceansGaming. I am VERY active there.
Hey man I would be interested in collaborating with you sometime. I play on Xbox one and a little bit on PC. What games do you play?

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i want to join
i make lets plays/funnymomments vid

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can do some PC games and PS4. Feel free to check out my channel and see if you think it's a fit.

Reactions: KingFishOcean