Gaming League of Legends Livestream. Thursday Join me if interested

KaossRyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all!

This Thursday, 10th November. I will be doing a 6 hour live stream. The stream will start at 10:30am and finish at 4pm GMT+0.

If anybody is interested in being involved in the stream, playing some games and having some fun on skype then you are all more than welcome to join me!
I will be recording some/ most of the games played during the session and all the music i use will be copyright free so if you want to record you can too!

This is a good opportunity to share audiences and maybe interact with people Let me know if you want to be a part of the stream and we can talk more about it!

The only thing i would ask is if you want to be a part of the stream can you advertise it to your audiences to try and get as many people watching as we can!

KaossRyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dudes/dudettes!
This Thursday, 10th November. I will be doing a 6 hour live stream. The stream will start at 10:30am and finish at 4pm GMT+0.

If anybody is interested in being involved in the stream, playing some games and having some fun on skype then you are all more than welcome to join me!
I will be recording some/ most of the games played during the session and all the music i use will be copyright free so if you want to record you can too!

This is a good opportunity to share audiences and maybe interact with people Let me know if you want to be a part of the stream and we can talk more about it!

The only thing i would ask is if you want to be a part of the stream can you advertise it to your audiences to try and get as many people watching as we can!

I don't care about elo or anything like that when I'll be doing league of legends I'm a silver so I'm a scrub lol.

KaossRyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what is the best way to get a hold of you?
You could send me your Skype name and I'll add you? Or add me kaoss.ryan. It's the same logo as on here :)