• Total voters

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice Improvement! Definitely worth a bigger channel.
Thank you so much! That's only the first part, the logo and intro are just as amazing as the new channel art. You need to be very careful while changing all of this cause there's already people complaining they don't want a different logo lmao so hopefully they will understand is for a better change!

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Questionable Ole

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol but its only missing my 2 main characters alpha channeled on opposite sides and @MF Patrick 2 hours 0.0...thats insane sir.

MFPatr1ck's epic banner in 3......2....1
Instalike for Adam Jensen

Also, here's mine, taken from gaming.youtube (as you can see this was a quick and dirty job!)

Walker_

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been into graphic design for a long long time. And over the years I've went back and forth to more vibrant in detailed banners to very simplistic banners. I used to think that the Banner had to be sharp as can be, and pop out and show every little detail upfront. But here recently I've tried to do more minimalistic banners, that a nice and clean and organized.

An example of this is my current channel banner:
Walker SS.PNG
Which to me is very simplistic. The only thing really popped out on it is the glass lines.
But recently I did make a banner for one of my friends that is a little more complex than mine.
Tyler Bolden Channel Art JPEG.jpg
and it was one of those I kinda threw my hands up in the air on cause I wasn't too sure on what I wanted to do with it and I just tried multiple things and that's what happened.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
He's mine my g, I pic collage my stuff since I can't draw for sh#$Slide2.jpg The banner shows their faces and my channel name

Heres a better example:
Picture1.png

Last edited:

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Here's the latest version of my current channel banner...
As it's a PNG with transparency (derived from an SVG vector art), there is no visible outer border.
I'm perhaps going to add a "catchphrase" to it. Not sure yet, though.
Please tell me what you think of that banner.
HiEnergyMusic Channel Banner.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AllVisuals4U

SkillzRico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@SkillzRico I like it so far. Id say just make the collection bigger. Or Even make it a fan interaction and ask what they want on the shelf
That is a good idea, I need more fans though :p also my mate who did the banner for me is a bit lazy when it comes to his art lol. I paid him for it obviously.