What Makes a Banner Stand Out?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
scrnsht.png
Here's mine, it's not as spiffy as everyone's else but it suits me for the moment.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger

This is my current banner! I drew the Chibi myself, I'm pretty pleased with how she turned out n.n I'm still not completely sure about my logo and background though. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: CrashCraze

VigilantRager

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Finally got to like stage 2 of 3 in my banner, and i would love to see you guys banners, just gyazo them and post them below!

Are yours done? Is this the final banner or do you plan on changing it in the future?

What program did you use to create your banner? I had someone do mine and it didnt turn out well at all

Attachments

Reactions: Sinc

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What program did you use to create your banner? I had someone do mine and it didnt turn out well at all
photoshop, there are a TON of free mock up sites but here is one if you want to just have it done quickly with premade elements that you can customize mockupworld.co/all-mockups/

this is my new one btw

TChop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is something I whipped up. Nothing too fancy, nice and simple. Probably temporary as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

Musixiem

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I made part one of my banner so far. I've got some plans in mind for the rest of it. Nothing too major.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
demonicboxgaming.png demonicboxgaming.png demonicboxgaming.png i think mine is not the best among what i saw here it's made in CANVA And pretty much nclude everything you want to know about the channel