Just Started a YouTube Channel for Our Podcast. How is our channel design and our hosting?

AsylumOfLoki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my friends and I have just started a podcast, and along with the traditional audio sites, we also made a YouTube channel for our show. The first episode can be found here:

I just have a few questions about the episode and our channel as a whole.

• Is our channel art attractive? I designed it myself and personally think it catches the eye well and looks pretty good, but that could be my own personal bias.
  • How is our audio? We don't have the highest end equipment and did the best with what we could.
  • How are our hosts? This is most of our first times doing this, so let us know how we can improve to make things more entertaining for our audience.
  • Should we include pop ups in the video with show notes and stuff so the viewer doesn't have to look at a still image the entire time.

Thanks for any feedback you guys might give.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, will try to feedback in order of questions: nothing personal, you asked = you receive

[] too much, too bright = YELLOW :cold: but you do what you like
[] audio sounds fine
[] hosts = good to have them, I like having some one/others in my videos, makes the experience more fun
[] this is a good question = where are the visuals, 1 hour & 36mins, I understand it might be good to listen for those interested in the topic & have the time to hear through this, but what if I want to see those behind the mics, where are the visual emotions.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
For the banner I would personally want a little more than just the name. I would add pics or info about the channel.

I am curious how important is channel art. Does anyone really pay attention to it? I find vids on the YT recommended, or my search. If I subscribe, I get the vids in my feed, or my sub window. I rarely go to anyone's channel. If I do go, I am almost certainly subbed already, and by that point I do not care about the channel art. Is it important? Just curious...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Merged and moved to the review forum.