• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just reached 30 Subs 400 views - 10 Videos - and 75 likes All today !

Reaction score
I'm very happy to announce all of these accomplishments have came to me late last night early this morning & would also like to thank the people who messaged me directly and gave me advice and showed me some skills i could be using and since then my videos have gotten progressively better! also would like for anyone else seeing this that might like gaming to go check me out on Youtube or Facebook i upload videos to both . thank you for reading this if you are and you can follow me on facebook Alll-Pro YT for updates and to directly message me there. THIS is not an advertisement or product memo* I dont have your tags or full name on here but i will tag in the future of who can help. this announcement is for reaching 30 subscribers - 400 total views - 10 full videos & 75 total likes on Youtube!

Last edited:
Reactions: fixedsnuffle

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, congrats on this achievement. I started video-creation with game videos as well. If I may, here are a few tips:
You can make it easier for everyone here to find your channel by putting a link under name(age) as seen under mine to the LEFT of this msg - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
Also have a look at forum rules https://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

Scopespy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow man that is awesome! Great job with your channel and keep up the great work. Those are fantastic numbers for just one day.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm very happy to announce all of these accomplishments have came to me late last night early this morning & would also like to thank the people who messaged me directly and gave me advice and showed me some skills i could be using and since then my videos have gotten progressively better! also would like for anyone else seeing this that might like gaming to go check me out on Youtube or Facebook i upload videos to both . thank you for reading this if you are and you can follow me on facebook Alll-Pro YT for updates and to directly message me there. THIS is not an advertisement or product memo* I dont have your tags or full name on here but i will tag in the future of who can help. this announcement is for reaching 30 subscribers - 400 total views - 10 full videos & 75 total likes on Youtube!
congrats and keep it up

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! Keep it strong, as someone with 2 channels (1 with 28 subs and 1 with 2400), patience is the key!

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Just keep uploading and gradually adapting to what you notice your audience is most interested in. As long as you keep trying to make videos like that, the algorithm will be gradually pushing you towards more and more people that don't know about your channel. Good luck.