• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just Reached 200 Subscribers!! How Did This Happen?!

Zaquiri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So I started YouTube about two months ago and I didn't think anything would happen out of it. Somehow my channel has been exponentially growing day by day and tonight I just hit 200 subscribers! This is a HUGE milestone for myself, but all in all, I realize I am still a bottom-dweller in the YouTube world xD This is just my little way of feeling excited and hoping for more success in the future :)

If I may advertise a little about my channel, and what content it has in order to achieve that 200 subscriber mark, I do mostly comedy videos. I have tried my hand at basketball videos, as I am a varsity basketball player, but my comedy videos have proven to be more successful, therefore I continue creating them. My best series is my "10 Jokes In Under One Minute" Series, where I make a list of 10 hilarious jokes about a random subject in under one minute. I currently have 8 videos dedicated to this series, ranging from pickup lines to awful "dad jokes" xD

If you do have time and would like to give those videos a shot, I would really appreciate it. If you enjoy it and want to see more, I would love seeing that subscriber count go up. The sky's the limit from here :) My dream is that Gold YouTube Play Button. If by some miracle I receive that illustrious Diamond YouTube Play Button someday, I would probably have a heart attack xD My realistic view is going for the Gold as of right now :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this :) Have a great day ^_^

Reactions: Eaglewolf Magic