• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Just Hit 1000 views on my first video after 4 days!

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cannot believe my first video (Insane Slip N Slide football match) has reached over 1k views in less than 4 days!! Took me over 3 sleepless nights to edit and get it out on youtube! Managed to gain 100 subs earlier as well over the course of the two videos on my channel! Thanks for your support! Really appreciate it!!

Reactions: Anjim

Ungrizzo

Reaction score
Cannot believe my first video (Insane Slip N Slide football match) has reached over 1k views in less than 4 days!! Took me over 3 sleepless nights to edit and get it out on youtube! Managed to gain 100 subs earlier as well over the course of the two videos on my channel! Thanks for your support! Really appreciate it!!

themoosan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG that is amazing! Really good job my first ever video reached 500 in a week but slowed down after that! I don't really like soccer but I love your channel! You made soccer interesting for me

Reactions: Cam Kirkham

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks a lot mate![DOUBLEPOST=1466937735,1466937648][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG that is amazing! Really good job my first ever video reached 500 in a week but slowed down after that! I don't really like soccer but I love your channel! You made soccer interesting for me
Haha! I really appreciate that! Means a lot, I'm glad you like it! Just checked out your channel, keep working hard you're sure to grow!!

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great work! Congratulations to your quick success and keep it up! :)

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hard work pays off