Just come back to YouTube after a long hiatus... thoughts on the Channel?

WA_Gates

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hi guys,

I started my Channel last year and have been away for a fair few months. For my 2016 resolution I've decided to really knuckle down and get some good hard work done on it. So I'd love some feedback on what you think looks good, what doesn't work and maybe the content of the videos too!

Thanks very much, really appreciate it!

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome back to the YouTubes. It can be quite difficult for people who take a break, they tend to lose a lot of exposure that they originally had, but either way, it can't be worse than starting with nothing.

I feel like you already realized this, but you probably could have picked a better setting for making this announcement, you fumbled around quite a bit because you were trying to focus on two things at once, you could have for example recorded the gameplay first and then voiced over it that way it wouldn't have distracted you, the video was only 8 or so minutes but I think it could have been even more compact and organized had you done that.

Maybe work more on the thumbnails, I personally am no genius when it comes to thumbnails but generally putting letters over a random image of the game isn't the best way to go, the idea is to make something that will be an attention grabber.

At any rate I hope you get back into the swing of things nicely, and best of luck to ya!

Reactions: WA_Gates