I've got someone who is dislike spamming/botting my channel and videos :[

MegaCrasher

Insane Pokemon YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello. I come to you, the YTTalk community for help. I have this individual who has been harassing and spamming my channel with dislikes and comments, to the point where blocking him isn't even enough. He has multiple accounts where he views my uploads and dislikes it then switches accounts and repeats. It started when I reached 1000 subscribers where he and the other accounts have attacked me and first accused me of sub botting which is something I am dead set against because I've always believed in doing things the hard and fair way. You earn nothing by cheating. But that's just me. So after the channel was attacked initially, it seemed to have stopped for a bit, then he went back at it again attacking me and those who commented in my videos. I made a video to address it and defend the channel and everyone in it. Now he has made a video attacking me accusing me of bullying my friends, which I did not do. I don't get how people like him can exist on YouTube where you have rules being broken yet other channels that do nothing wrong get taken off YouTube and punished for no reason like IHE and TFS a few months back. I had to disable my ratings bar because I don't want new viewers/subscribers seeing the false dislike ratings and it take away from the true credibility of the video. I don't ever like to ask for help but I need help..I need support. :[ I don't know what else I can do. I feel like my channel has been dying ever since. All I want to do is inspire and entertain, that's it.

Neimers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wtf this is ridiculous...people have no time on their hands. Can't you block and ban every single account he/she/they makes? That's so unfair. Do the dislikes become so bad that it overshadows the likes? Because even if your video is disliked, if the likes are better then all YouTube will register it is that there's some more activity on your account.

Otherwise I'm not 100% sure, but you can possibly try filling out an abuse report using Youtube. Google "youtube help harassing" and the first link should provide a page that deals with harrassment and a link is at the bottom of the list to report the individual. Idk if it'll help, I'm sure other people might have more resources!!

MegaCrasher

Insane Pokemon YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wtf this is ridiculous...people have no time on their hands. Can't you block and ban every single account he/she/they makes? That's so unfair. Do the dislikes become so bad that it overshadows the likes? Because even if your video is disliked, if the likes are better then all YouTube will register it is that there's some more activity on your account.

Otherwise I'm not 100% sure, but you can possibly try filling out an abuse report using Youtube. Google "youtube help harassing" and the first link should provide a page that deals with harrassment and a link is at the bottom of the list to report the individual. Idk if it'll help, I'm sure other people might have more resources!!
I have blocked all the spam accounts and I contacted YouTube about that as well as filing a claim of defamation and harassment on his video he made about me. It's only 1:08 long and the whole video itself is all the time stamp needed to prove my point. But Youtube said that I didn't provide enough detail. Shows how flawed the system is tbh mate :/ I appreciate your reply, it makes me feel a bit better :]

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Don't feed the trolls. Really - don't pay attention. Ignore him. He will back off when he doesn't get the reaction he is aiming for. Note that dislikes boost your videos similar to likes. YouTube doesn't care which kind of engagement your videos have as long as there is any.

MegaCrasher

Insane Pokemon YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't feed the trolls. Really - don't pay attention. Ignore him. He will back off when he doesn't get the reaction he is aiming for. Note that dislikes boost your videos similar to likes. YouTube doesn't care which kind of engagement your videos have as long as there is any.
I know what you mean mate, YouTubes algorithms work that way funny enough. Just when people see the fake dislikes who don't know about the situation, they may get the wrong idea..but I know what you are saying. I appreciate your support :]

MegaCrasher

Insane Pokemon YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm sorry this is happening to you.
It sucks considering that I didn't even do anything to him initially until he wouldn't stop attacking me and my friends. He is trying to wreck what I've worked months on. I hate having to shut off my ratings because of this twat.

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Now i´m curious, who is the guy who made the video about you?