It's Crash Time!! - Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Part 1

TriStrider97

Liking YTtalk

How's it going everyone TriStrider here bringing you a new video on Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy hope you enjoy

Twitter- @TriStrider

Stay tune for more videos in the future and Subscribe to the channel if you enjoyed the video, also don't forget to hit that like button and turn on the notification so you won't miss any videos

Really dont understand how you have more dislikes then likes, this is a solid video, nice use of the green screen and quality is second to none mate be proud of it and dont let anyone tell you different this is a good video!! Im doing the old school series of crash warped.!!!

Really dont understand how you have more dislikes then likes, this is a solid video, nice use of the green screen and quality is second to none mate be proud of it and dont let anyone tell you different this is a good video!! Im doing the old school series of crash warped.!!!

I know right, hate YouTube sometimes. I think the content is great also.

Hey Thanks For Checking Me Out & I Just Make Videos For Fun I Just Enjoy Making Videos & Thank You For Your Kind Words Really Appreciate It[DOUBLEPOST=1500479019,1500478989][/DOUBLEPOST]T
I know right, hate YouTube sometimes. I think the content is great also.

Thanks IndiePixel :D

Back