gerard loughran

I've Got It
Reaction score
Did anyone start there YouTube channel hoping to grow it into a career or full time work?

Or was it just for a hobbie and some fun?

What was your main reasons for starting a channel?

I started mine because I am a bit of clown anysay lol and I had to stop playing sports and didn't have much activities to do so making funny videos as really gave me something to look forward to and enjoy and it's great to speak to other people who do the same.

Danyea

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Strictly for fun!

Uncle Eggnog

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just for fun and the hope of bringing entertainment to other peoples days :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
its half for fun and half for myself. I am in the field of design so i try to think it like i'm practicing for the future haha

Reactions: ElisaBlissReese

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did anyone start there YouTube channel hoping to grow it into a career or full time work?

Or was it just for a hobbie and some fun?

What was your main reasons for starting a channel?

I started mine because I am a bit of clown anysay lol and I had to stop playing sports and didn't have much activities to do so making funny videos as really gave me something to look forward to and enjoy and it's great to speak to other people who do the same.
I mean I'm 13, however I really started up my channel to focus it for practice in confidence for acting careers also to try and show some people some of music. For me it's just for fun but practice for a later hopeful career!

Reactions: gerard loughran

gerard loughran

I've Got It
Reaction score
its half for fun and half for myself. I am in the field of design so i try to think it like i'm practicing for the future haha
Great way of thinking![DOUBLEPOST=1477256666,1477256606][/DOUBLEPOST]
I mean I'm 13, however I really started up my channel to focus it for practice in confidence for acting careers also to try and show some people some of music. For me it's just for fun but practice for a later hopeful career!
It's great at 13 your thinking like that!.I wish I thought like you when I was so young! I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you! I wish you all the success

Ewan Wilson

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great way of thinking![DOUBLEPOST=1477256666,1477256606][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's great at 13 your thinking like that!.I wish I thought like you when I was so young! I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you! I wish you all the success

Thanks man! That means a lot!