Is this a good method to grow your tech, gadget or review channel

ytnuub

Reaction score
Hi!

Congrats on all of your Youtube channels out there.

I’m sure it isn’t easy for anyone and the fact that you’re still here is awesome.

Now, I’m not a Youtuber myself but I'm a huge follower of new tech stuff and have a website where I publish articles.

I was wondering if more people are interested in this type of collaboration, as some Youtuber friends told me to share this with more people who are interested in more organic videos views.

If you are creating tech related video reviews about gadgets, smartphones, tablets, apps or android software, then this thread is for you.

Many of my followers would love to see your content as it is really helpful.

Unfortunately they do not speak or understand English really well.

The concept is simple:
I transcribe your video and translate it, one time in English for wherever you want to use it and one time in German to share on my website.

You will get people to watch your videos and end up getting more views, clicks and subscribers because your video will be embedded in the article.

The benefits of this are obvious:
  • You get a video transcription for free (Created by hand) which you can use as an article as well
  • More views on your video without you having to do anything
  • Your video will rank higher due to more views
  • You gain followers from an audience that you would never have reached at all
  • Exposure to an audience in one of the biggest economies (Germany)
  • More people will click your affiliate links
  • Free backlinks
  • You will be mentioned with name and link to your website if you wish
  • More exposure for your name/brand
  • Many others are stealing content from you anyway, without you gaining any benefit

To get a good understanding of what that would look like check out this example post :

created from this video:

I assume you’re always on the look for new ways to increase your exposure?

Would you benefit from this?