Is it too early to do a STORYTIME youtube vid?

AbeAdams1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am currently on about 130 subs and want to vary my content on my 'AB VLOGS' channel. I have so many crazy stories to tell about whats happened in my past but don't know if there is some sort of unwritten rule about how many subs you have before you can post a STORYTIME video. All help is appreciated!

GamingHappens

HEY LOOK! a distraction!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am currently on about 130 subs and want to vary my content on my 'AB VLOGS' channel. I have so many crazy stories to tell about whats happened in my past but don't know if there is some sort of unwritten rule about how many subs you have before you can post a STORYTIME video. All help is appreciated!
I don't see why you can't make videos like these, people base channels off their life and the crazy stories they have so go for it, if it flops then look at the issues and problem solve you won't know unless you try.

EposVox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There's never really a reason to wait on that kind of thing - the only specific thing I'd say to "wait" on is the "Draw My Life" kind of thing, because those usually do best with a bigger, invested audience and more time on YouTube to involve in it.

But general life stories/"storytime" videos - no reason to wait! Especially if it's something pretty interesting and something you enjoy - that would make it great content to attract subscribers!