IS DIVORCE LAW SEXIST?

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is the most uneducated video I have seen on Youtube this week.

I strongly disagree with you about the breadwinner being ordered to pay spousal support. Do you realize how hard a woman works at home? Being a housewife is a job. There's cooking, cleaning, child care, etc. She had his children. She went through 9 months of the stress of carrying his child and taking care of the child while the man is working.

Secondly, why do these ex-wives earn a small income after getting a divorce? Single mothers are discriminated against by employers. They are often paid less than their male counter parts, childless women, and mothers who are not single. In most cases the father does not want the child. It is rare for the father to actually want to care for the child.

I strongly encourage you to do some actual research on this matter.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
This is the most uneducated video I have seen on Youtube this week.

I strongly disagree with you about the breadwinner being ordered to pay spousal support. Do you realize how hard a woman works at home? Being a housewife is a job. There's cooking, cleaning, child care, etc. She had his children. She went through 9 months of the stress of carrying his child and taking care of the child while the man is working.

Secondly, why do these ex-wives earn a small income after getting a divorce? Single mothers are discriminated against by employers. They are often paid less than their male counter parts, childless women, and mothers who are not single. In most cases the father does not want the child. It is rare for the father to actually want to care for the child.

I strongly encourage you to do some actual research on this matter.

I used to work in law. The case I exemplified was a real case, and it wasn't the only one. Everything I stated in that video was cold hard fact.

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Well, I actually enjoyed this video quite a bit more than Franklin. Great job, Frankie.