Is daily vlogs too much videos??

Djams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys!

I was wondering if I should consider changing the way I upload videos to my channel! Right now I'm doing daily vlogs but I was thinking maybe people won't subscribe if they found it to be too much videos coming like everyday, so should I consider maybe upload weekly or every other day or so?

What are the best vlogs in your opinion or should I just go with what I like doing?

Thanks in advance for any advice! ;D

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
They're called daily vlogs so a video per day is okay haha. But in my opinion your life would have to be hella interesting to do them daily.

Reactions: Djams

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My life is boring but I daily vlog :), so its really up to you, and what you feel like doing.

Djams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Jake Fuller How is your channel working out for you with the daily vlogs? Bcuz I'm considering maybe changing the course of my channel but I have so many hobbies I would like to do on my channel lol.

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its all about how much you can handle with your schedule. Daily videos just became too much for me with a full time job. Now I upload 4 times a week and dont have any trouble.

Reactions: Djams

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
My life is boring but I daily vlog :), so its really up to you, and what you feel like doing.
A popular Youtuber and Vlogger once told me something 2 months ago that I screenshotted because her advice really hit to heart.

So if you think your life is boring, you won't make it far. No one is going to think your life is more interesting than you. Your Brand is what people will remember you for. Don't be the guy whose remembered for vlogging daily about his boring life.

Reactions: Djams and NurseGray

NurseGray

The Swole Nurse
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A popular Youtuber and Vlogger once told me something 2 months ago that I screenshotted it because her advice really hit to heart.

So if you think your life is boring, you won't make it far. No one is going to think your life is more interesting than you. Your Brand is what people will remember you for. Don't be the guy whose remembered for vlogging daily about his boring life.
WELL SAID!

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Jake Fuller How is your channel working out for you with the daily vlogs? Bcuz I'm considering maybe changing the course of my channel but I have so many hobbies I would like to do on my channel lol.
My channel is primary fitness, but I will have stuff about photography and cinema there as well. but the trick is doing what you are able to, set a schedule that you can stick to and your viewers can rely on. As far as content, pick a main topic and go with that, there is nothing wrong with talking about other things from time to time. just don't split your demographic to much.

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A popular Youtuber and Vlogger once told me something 2 months ago that I screenshotted because her advice really hit to heart.

I'm not complaining, I embrace it. the point i was trying to make is regardless if your life is exciting or boring, do what you love.