Services Intro's/GFX

ben harvey

GamesterTech
Hey guys i can provide high quality intro's and gfx for either £1 on paypal or 800 ms points all examples are on my channel except gfx because you can't exactly upload pictures to youtube. if you want my services leave your skype name below.

i know but you cant exactly send someone 200 ms points[DOUBLEPOST=1367871214,1367871197][/DOUBLEPOST]
like i said just check out my channel
Ahh sorry :p Dude I don't think you should be charging for your work. You should start charging when you reach at least 1k subs if more.

Ahh sorry :p Dude I don't think you should be charging for your work. You should start charging when you reach at least 1k subs if more.
you should charge for work if it is good not because it has your name on it, same as a corner shop charges for food they aint famous but they sell good stuff

They look epic! I LOVE the one for grizzly! Colud I pay you 60 YTcash, channel promotion, and anything else you wish it's just I can't pay money sorry :( But it is worth like £1000000000000 for the intros! thanks!

They look epic! I LOVE the one for grizzly! Colud I pay you 60 YTcash, channel promotion, and anything else you wish it's just I can't pay money sorry :( But it is worth like £1000000000000 for the intros! thanks!
sorry but i dont really use any of that stuff

you should charge for work if it is good not because it has your name on it, same as a corner shop charges for food they aint famous but they sell good stuff
I'm not being harsh but your work isn't the best.[DOUBLEPOST=1367872484,1367872417][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not being harsh but your work isn't the best.
The intros are good though! :O[DOUBLEPOST=1367872521][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe charge for intros because they are worth it but maybe do graphics fro free for the time being :)

I'm not being harsh but your work isn't the best.[DOUBLEPOST=1367872484,1367872417][/DOUBLEPOST]
The intros are good though! :O[DOUBLEPOST=1367872521][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe charge for intros because they are worth it but maybe do graphics fro free for the time being :)
how have you even seen my gfx

Back