Services Introducing Open Music Revolution - Free Music for YouTubers

OpenMusicRevolution

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As a music producer for almost 10 years now, I have always wanted to have my own website for music licencing. I have been lucky enough to be able to make a living from stock music (I'm one of the top 10 authors on the site AudioJungle), but I know this isn't going to last forever.
So I decided to take a big risk and explore a new licencing model. Free music. Yep - free music for virtually any internet-based content creation. You can use this music with peace of mind on your YouTube channel, indie game, podcast, or even KickStarter.

Visit the site here: https://openmusicrevolution.com/

So far there are about 10 tracks available, which I put together from unfinished projects. However I am going to be experimenting working full time producing music for this site, so expect a new track every day or so, at least for a while.
I will also be inviting a few friends to contribute their music as an experiment (hence the phrase 'composers around the world').

Full disclosure - obviously I need to find some way of making this work financially, so I will of course be experimenting with ads in the near future, and possibly native advertising. But I think that's a pretty fair trade-off for free music. There is also an opt-in function for a mail list that informs you every time a new track goes up. Pretty handy, right?

Right now the site is pretty basic and may have some rough edges here and there. That's where you guys come in. I'd love it if you guys gave it a visit and downloaded some stuff to test out the system. Let me know how it goes. If you need clarification on the license terms - click the green button on the home page.

Credit would be awesome to help the site grow, but it's not currently mandatory.

And one last thing: feel free to request genres / styles for upcoming music, and I'll keep it in mind for new material

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoy!

James