Intro Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey

i made an intro video for my youtube channel
how do i install it so it played before my videos?

there must be a button or upload thing somehow
i have the video on my desktop and now dont no the next steps to upload or whatever needs to be done to get it onto my account andinfront of my vids
Thank you!

you have to put the intro in front of your video with whatever video editing software you use :) when you want to upload the finisehd video, the upload button is next to the search bar on the right.

I hvae do to it manually for all my videos? i have hundreds?
ever video i upload i must do this for? that seems a lil much

i made an intro video for my youtube channel
how do i install it so it played before my videos?

there must be a button or upload thing somehow
i have the video on my desktop and now dont no the next steps to upload or whatever needs to be done to get it onto my account andinfront of my vids
Thank you!

Yeah man, unless you want to use it as a channel trailer you have to just drag it in to every video you make before you render/upload them. Unfortunately there is no way to put your intros on the videos you have already uploaded.

I hvae do to it manually for all my videos? i have hundreds?
ever video i upload i must do this for? that seems a lil much
unfortunately, that's the case. For many people, when they get a new intro, they don't actually go back and place it in all their videos. It's just their current and future videos will have this intro. If you really want it on all of them, you're going to have to re-edit and re-upload, but as you said, that's a bit much

how do i edit videos already posted , i cant find it anywhre?

when i upload a video will it be easy to see where to input my intro?[DOUBLEPOST=1367509420,1367509394][/DOUBLEPOST]what do you mean by channel trailer?

how do i edit videos already posted , i cant find it anywhre?

when i upload a video will it be easy to see where to input my intro?[DOUBLEPOST=1367509420,1367509394][/DOUBLEPOST]what do you mean by channel trailer?
as we've said, you can't. You need to take the original video on your computer, edit it through the editor and your computer, then re-upload.

the channel trailer is a stand alone video that kind of explains what you're about. It's for the new channel layout. It's kind of like welcome video, but it doesn't play before all your videos. Just on your channel for new people who see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back