Vlog Interviews for Collabs ongoing.....

Stuart Swanson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi guys, myself and a few other youtubers are making room for the next person/people to join our group, ideally we are looking at vloggers, but if you believe you are unique and sit in front of the camera, let me know!

Im beginning to take interviews as you read this.

If you are bubbly, funny and willing to do what it take, please leave a comment or even better, inbox me :)

All together we have over thousands of subscribers and a wide range of audiences!

If you're looking to move on with your hobby/career, please apply, i will be looking at content which you have already posted.

Reaction score
I dislike the idea of "interviewing" collaborators. It seems pretentious to me.

Maybe it's just me.

Stuart Swanson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Maybe it's just me.

Its not really interviewing.....its just asking a couple of questions....[DOUBLEPOST=1372948982,1372947994][/DOUBLEPOST]

Maybe it's just me.

Wanna join then??? lol

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Hi guys, myself and a few other youtubers are making room for the next person/people to join our group, ideally we are looking at vloggers, but if you believe you are unique and sit in front of the camera, let me know!

Im beginning to take interviews as you read this.

If you are bubbly, funny and willing to do what it take, please leave a comment or even better, inbox me :)

All together we have over thousands of subscribers and a wide range of audiences!

If you're looking to move on with your hobby/career, please apply, i will be looking at content which you have already posted.
Sure I'll try it out! My "vlogging" channel is TechnoTacoStudios